- Up to 94 % heat recovery efficiency
- High air flow 10-100 m³/h
- Single or multi-room solution
- Constant volume flow rate (suitable for multi-storey buildings
- Excellent funding opportunities
- Enthalpie heat exchanger with moisture recovery
- Filter class ISO ePM1 60% (F7) as standard
- Tested to VDI 6022 sheet 1 hygiene standards
- Protection against moisture damage and mould growth
- Inherent noise from LpA, 10 m²=8,4 dB (A)
- Sound insulation D n,e,w up to 70 dB
There are several variants for the installation of the comfort ventilation: surface-mount for retrospective installation or renovation, flush-mount and the almost invisible integrated into wall (U²) version for new builds or renovations. Ductwork connections can be implemented for all installation methods.
The operating variants of the comfort ventilation ensure that no wishes remain unfulfilled also. Operation at the unit, via decentralised control elements, BUS systems, on-demand control via external radio sensors or wireless - you can choose according to your needs.
New is the cloud-based control via Meltem App. It allows bidirectional control, programming and reading of ventilation units from the M-WRG-II and M-WRG series. It can be used decentrally and centrally on site or online from anywhere in the world.
- Residential buildings
- Hotels / boarding houses
- Retirement homes / student residences
- Day-care centres / schools
- Communal facilities
- Office buildings
- Doctor‘s surgeries
- Modular construction
Take a look at our reference page to see a selection of our ventilation projects. You can see the wide range of possible applications here by yourself.
Are you looking for an expert ventilation partner for your building project or would you like to get some general advice? Our ventilation experts are at your disposal.