The high Efficiency of heat recovery up to 94 % result in substantially savings. The highest target is to reduce the cost of energy.
- Relax in the comfort of clean and pre-tempered air
- Breathe in an allergen free environment due to powerful filters
- Enjoy a pleasant room temperature without a feeling of draught
- More information relating to wellness and comfort
- Reduction of heating costs and CO2 emissions
- Extremely low power consumption
- Cost-efficient solution for low-energy houses
- More information relating to energy saving
- Prevents build up of excess moisture
- Mold growth prevention
- Building foundation protection
- More information relating to moisture protection
- Ventilation without the disturbance of external noise
- High sound and acoustic insulation
- Virtually noiseless operation (therefore suited for bedrooms)
- More information relating to noise protection
Investing into a Meltem ventilation system with heat recovery adds to the value of your house and creates a healthier indoor climate. The system’s capability of individual room ventilation provides comfort, abates exterior noise, provides a continuous draught free supply of fresh air and an allergen free environment. While surpassing the standards for low-energy houses the M-WRG System is the perfect choice for energy and environmentally conscious home owners.
Saving energy is a necessity and many people invest large amounts of money into expensive insulations and sealing air leaks. The homes get so tightly sealed that they don’t allow in enough fresh air for a healthy environment. However, in order to avoid moisture and mold damages and keep a healthy indoor climate, regular ventilation is essential. This makes mechanical home ventilation with heat recovery inevitable. To ventilate the home by simply opening the windows is with respect to energy aspects completely insufficient – up to 50% of the heat energy is lost when opening the windows. What is the point in having an expensive home insulation when all the saved energy literally goes out of the window again? This is simply throwing your money out of the window. Choosing a controlled home ventilation system with heat recovery by Meltem will let you regain most of the otherwise lost energy, while using only a minimum amount of power. For every kilowatt hour of power used, an M-WRG system will recover 22 kilowatt hours of thermal energy from the exhaust air!
You can set and run the Meltem M-WRG ventilation units according to your needs. They are available in the Standard, Comfort, and as the particulary Network version. We offer you a broad range of individual operatingoptions, which extend from the direct operation on the unit to central operation via touchscreen.
You can achieve the most efficient and energy conserving operation with a humidity and room air quality (CO2) controller that is adjustable to your needs. An integrated microprocessor calculates the optimal air exchange rate from the measured values of the humidity and CO2 sensors and automatically adjusts the ventilation level. Thus, ventilation only occurs to the extent actually necessary.